Submit your abstract for the XXVI AINI Congress and 16th ESNI Course today.
This will give you a great opportunity to present your finished or ongoing projects. The 20 best abstracts
will be selected for oral presentation, additional abstracts will be selected for short oral poster trailers
during the poster session. All poster presenters will be challenged by teams of
senior and junior investigators.
Abstract submission is not mandatory. However, poster presentation (and thereby abstract submission) is
highly recommended for all participants. Those in the early stage may simply present the plan of their
project, data is not necessary.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING YOUR ABSTRACT – APRIL 28
Please see the guidelines for writing your abstract below:
- upload rtf or doc documents in English. Font: Times New Roman, 12
- do NOT exceed 2500 characters, including spaces
- do NOT use “symbol font“, please spell out Greek letters and avoid using other symbols
- do NOT include tables, figures or references
- do NOT use paragraphs, indentions or tab stops in the text body
- do NOT repeat author names or affiliation in the text body
The presenting author MUST register in order for the abstract to be accepted, the payment has to be done
within a week after the outcome of the abstract.
Please check carefully before clicking “I Approve my Submission”; once the abstract is submitted, it will
not be possible to make corrections. For support on
abstract already submitted, please contact email@example.com.
After the procedure is completed you will receive an email of confirmation with your username and PIN,
which you can use to check abstract status.
Need help with submitting your abstract or do you have questions regarding
the procedure – CLICK HERE